VIP Valet is seeking a Full-time/Part-time Parking Attendant to manage a parking lot near old port Montreal.
Daily tasks consists of interacting with clients, charging and refunding clients based on parking duration, verifying all vehicles in all corners of the parking lot are authorized for parking, completing daily reports and if necessary, parking the clients car.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Fluent in both English and French.
- Customer Service: Responding to customers needs in a professional manner and solve problems.
- Speed: Must be able to complete transactions (charging and refunding) quickly.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be in good standing at the SAAQ.
- Must have 12 months+ of driving experience.